Wednesday, February 20, 2008

And we're off...

So here we are again, life has settled back down and I am back to being unemployed, hopefully temporarily.I am packing my belongings for my move Southwest and watching my darling nephew run around with no pamper; he took it off because he did no. 2. Anyway came to tell you about what's been happening. The wedding plans are going well. I've ordered invitations, even though I've changed the reception locale twice. I am finally getting to have my reception where I want. We've been trying to get Guilt Trip, a bakery in Jamaica, to return our calls for our wedding cake. I've heard great things about their cakes, but their customer service so far has been questionable. My fiance has an appointment to meet with them today. I have favours planned, no I didn't misspell favours (favors) , I learned to spell in jamaica. I'm making some changes to my guest list to increase the number of my friends, invited as well as family members. I think this is going to be wonderful and I am so happy.

Oh, yeah about the move. I know most of you do not know, I worked for the almost defunct national computer and electronics company, Co--USA, you can figure it out. Anyway they're going out of business and I decided to leave before the ship finished sinking. There were too many strange things happening anyway. There's this guy that works there that has written Cracky is Catharsis on every surface he can find. Cracky is a British girl who has put period blood on her face. The young man worships her.
Anyway off to Texas.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cracky is Catharsis
Reluctant angel
Urban mermaid
Cyberpunk princess of the wired

Anonymous said...

You should tell us more about that strapping young man. And I noticed that my last verification code nearly spelled the word, 'quiver'.

I do quiver terribly inside whenever the Sky Queen's name is mentioned.

Unknown said...

The Sky Queen bless you and keep you; the Sky Queen make Her face to shine upon you and be gracious to you; the Sky Queen lift up Her countenance upon you and give you peace.

We are the faithful. And we are dead already